Wednesday, December 13, 2006

What I like about you...... you make me warm inside....

Well, I was reading Native Minnow's post regarding things about him, so I thought that everyone could laugh at some stupid things about me:

-I nearly cry when I hear the national anthem.
-I don't like chocolate, though I will eat it if I am desperate for something sweet.
-My favorite place on the earth is the beach. I hate cold weather and snow, yet I live where it does both of those often!!
-I used to be a ballet dancer.
-I hate liars more than anything.
-I see a lot of things at work that would make normal people cry or puke, and I usually do neither, and that bothers me......
-Sometimes, I am an awful listener.
-I am so forgetful, I am afraid that I am getting alzheimers already.

Well, I have bored you enough...... my life really isn't very interesting...

No comments: