Friday, December 29, 2006

New Year Wish List....

Well, now that the mass confusion of Christmas is over with... I would like to put out my wish list for next year in hopes that everyone can get a good deal sometime during the year, thus relieving the people that line their pockets every year with our hard earned money from any excess they might get from our family.

I want, sometime in the next year:

some Pampered Chef stoneware
a Kitchenaide with the plastic hood and chute so you can add ingredients without making a mess
another ring from QVC diamonique collection (I got a really nice one this year, love it)
stuff from Bed, Bath, and Beyond.
a white maltese male dog.... we all loved the one we had for a day.... especially me :)

So, there you go.... my family can keep their eyes open for some discount stoneware. Ryan can keep his eyes open for the other stuff. :)

I hope everyone got what they wanted for Christmas.... we had a great Christmas this year, and the MP3 players were a hit. Now I have a few birthdays coming up.... it never ends.....

1 comment:

deputymomof6 said...

Oh, and if people check the local shelters for the Maltese, let me know if you find one and I will come and get it... :) I can't afford a real one, I have to get one from a shelter. :)