Saturday, December 09, 2006

never a day off....

Well, I have some days off coming.... but it seems like they are never days off. Today I get off at 0630, but I have to be ready to take my girls shopping at noon for Christmas stuff, be at a Ward Christmas Party that lasts from 2-7PM, then make time to get some haircuts and have someone pick up my old headboard out of my house. I also promised someone that I would call them so that we "adults" could finish Christmas shopping. I guess that is out of the question.

I have to get something for my niece's birthday so I can get that mailed. Otherwise, I will miss her birthday. Sunday is church and an appointment for tithing settlement.... so maybe I will get the adult shopping on Monday? I wanted to go to the temple on Tuesday, but we will see how that works out...... I will probably get called into work. :(

1 comment:

deputymomof6 said...

Oh yeah, adult shopping!!! :) I meant without kids, but your idea sounds more like fun..