Monday, September 25, 2006

on the road again...

Well, I am sitting in Atlanta airport, my least favorite in the world!! I am on my way home. While I was gone, Chase broke his arm and Ryan wasn't able to be reached for a while, so that was exciting. I have to say that though I am exhausted from getting the tables and chairs set up, cooking, picking up things, washing laundry and dishes (sounds like I never left home) I am so grateful to have gone and spent some time with my family.

My poor aunt is not in good health. She and my uncle have been like second parents to me. I consider their house home more than any other besides my own. I miss them terribly. I think that I will drive out there for a while next summer. It was so great to see everyone and as my father commented, "well, we all got together, and someone didn't have to die to do it this time." It's sad, we usually all get together only when someone passes away and we have to attend a funeral.

Thanks to all those who made it possible for me to go and see my family.

1 comment:

PsychDoctor said...

Yeah...you're welcome...