Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas spunk?

I am soooo finished shopping for Christmas, AND it is ALL wrapped. I can now sit back and ENJOY the spirit of the season!!! I love this time of year. My BIL wanted to go to Temple Square, so we went last night. Besides being mugged after walking 7 blocks the wrong direction, it was fun. The lights are so beautiful and the spirit of Christmas abides. It was pretty crowded, and with a Jazz game that night parking was a nightmare... hence my walking blocks and blocks. I let everyone out and went to go find a parking spot. It only took me over an hour to park, get mugged, and then find the right way to walk and get there. It wasn't even that cold. And don't worry, by "mugged" I meant some guy tried to grab my purse, but he didn't get it. :) All in all, this was a great 4 days off.... and I got up all my decorations today except for the tree that we put the Hallmark ornaments on. That takes a long time because they are all in separate boxes.

7 comments:

Delirious said...

Did you try to arrest him? :)

Amber said...

i pity that poor fool that tried to steal your purse LOL

Inklings said...

Did you scream, "You're mugging a police officer, you moron!"?

Sally said...

Wow, good for you! We're done shopping but not wrapping!

deputymomof6 said...

LOL, I did not try to arrest him. I didn't want to be any later to make my family worry. It was just across the street from the police department. What an idiot. :)

Dee Ice Hole said...

SO WHERE DID YOU HURT THE MUGGER????????????

deputymomof6 said...

He got kneed in the groin HARD and punched in the face when he would not let go of my purse after the knee. What an idiot!!!