Sunday, November 16, 2008

My weekend

So, I had Super Saturday at church the other day, and I was in a rush to get my projects done so I could scoot out of there and visit with my husband's sisters in Salt Lake. We met them at the Sundance Catalog Outlet store, and we all had a good time. After I joined in on the annual ring shopping spree, we all ate dinner at Olive Garden. It was a good time. I worked on Sunday, and so did the hubby.

I am still trying to decide what to do for Thankgiving. I might just stay home alone. :)

3 comments:

Magic Marker said...

We stopped doing Super Saturday's about 4 years ago and I miss them so much! Our Stake President didn't want our stake to have them anymore, so consider yourself lucky that you got to have one:)

Sally said...

Glad you didn't have to work the WHOLE time! And you have a ticket for twilight waiting for you! :) We are going to the theater right after school but you can come when you can just as long as it's before 4:45.

Love ya!

Amber said...

oh you so have to tell us what projects you did at craft saturday (or share pictures!) - that sounds like so much fun, I wish I lived closer to all of you, everyone has so much fun together!!