Saturday, November 22, 2008

Christmas preparations.....

So, I was trying to pace myself for Christmas this year. I LOVE Christmas. I love searching for the perfect gift for a love one, and their face when they open it up. (I even appreciate if the face is disappointment, or even better.... .HORROR.) LOL... anyway, I am half way done with Christmas shopping AND wrapping!! (Can I tell you how much I LOATHE wrapping those d*&% Littlest Pet Shop toys?)

Anyway, I am excited to get out the decorations this year... and to feel the atmosphere of the mall and stores. This year is a bad one, financially, for everyone. I feel bad, even the food banks are suffering. I hope people remember the less fortunate this year, even though that list of "unfortunate" is longer than usual.

As a side note, I saw Twilight last night. I will take a James for Christmas!! I am still disappointed that Edward is not more handsome, but he did a good job. He needs to do something with his eyebrows, though. He needs a spa eyebrow wax for Christmas!!!

9 comments:

Delirious said...

My seminary students could hardly listen to anything I said on Friday because they were planning to see Twilight that night. :)

Sally said...

That was fun to see you and chat for so long after! :)

Lindsay Logic said...

I want to see that movie! Did you like it? I bet it's not as good as the books, because you can't put as much detail in a movie.

~Kris said...

that movie looks weird. :)

Amber said...

LOL I agree - I haven't seen the movie but just from the ads thought his eyebrows were weird, i think they did them that way to make him look more wild.

deputymomof6 said...

The movie was good, but I am still not sold on Edward's choice of character role. He needed to be more hansome, like in the book. Otherwise, the movie pretty much followed the book.... I was not disappointed.

Lindsay Logic said...

Edward needed to look like the kid on 90210...the new version. (The boyfriend of Rob Este's daughter on the show.)

Lindsay Logic said...

Google "Adam Gregory"...that's what Edward looked like in my mind, or at least as close as I think you could come. Do you agree?

deputymomof6 said...

Adam Gregory is definately more like what I expected. Even the character of James was more like I expected of Edward. "Edward" was on Jay Leno and now I think even less of him. Not happy about him at all!!!