Saturday, November 22, 2008

Christmas preparations.....

So, I was trying to pace myself for Christmas this year. I LOVE Christmas. I love searching for the perfect gift for a love one, and their face when they open it up. (I even appreciate if the face is disappointment, or even better.... .HORROR.) LOL... anyway, I am half way done with Christmas shopping AND wrapping!! (Can I tell you how much I LOATHE wrapping those d*&% Littlest Pet Shop toys?)

Anyway, I am excited to get out the decorations this year... and to feel the atmosphere of the mall and stores. This year is a bad one, financially, for everyone. I feel bad, even the food banks are suffering. I hope people remember the less fortunate this year, even though that list of "unfortunate" is longer than usual.

As a side note, I saw Twilight last night. I will take a James for Christmas!! I am still disappointed that Edward is not more handsome, but he did a good job. He needs to do something with his eyebrows, though. He needs a spa eyebrow wax for Christmas!!!

9 comments:

Delirious said...

My seminary students could hardly listen to anything I said on Friday because they were planning to see Twilight that night. :)

Sal Gal said...

That was fun to see you and chat for so long after! :)

Lindsay-Weaver said...

I want to see that movie! Did you like it? I bet it's not as good as the books, because you can't put as much detail in a movie.

Epitome of Sweetness said...

that movie looks weird. :)

Amber said...

LOL I agree - I haven't seen the movie but just from the ads thought his eyebrows were weird, i think they did them that way to make him look more wild.

deputymomof6 said...

The movie was good, but I am still not sold on Edward's choice of character role. He needed to be more hansome, like in the book. Otherwise, the movie pretty much followed the book.... I was not disappointed.

Lindsay-Weaver said...

Edward needed to look like the kid on 90210...the new version. (The boyfriend of Rob Este's daughter on the show.)

Lindsay-Weaver said...

Google "Adam Gregory"...that's what Edward looked like in my mind, or at least as close as I think you could come. Do you agree?

deputymomof6 said...

Adam Gregory is definately more like what I expected. Even the character of James was more like I expected of Edward. "Edward" was on Jay Leno and now I think even less of him. Not happy about him at all!!!