Monday, December 15, 2008

Just another manic Monday

Today is my mother-in-law's birthday. She is one of the nicest people I know. I remember being worried before I married my husband that she would hate me (because I had been married before and brought 4 children to the table with me.) She has never treated me, nor my children, any different than anyone else. She has always treated us like family, and with love and kindness. I am so grateful to have a great MIL like that.

If ANYONE in the world is deserving of some type of medal, it is her. She had taken on some trials in her life that has made her life manic, and she does it lovingly. (I might be bitter and overly-angry, but that is what makes her so great.)

I hope she can find the time, with caring for 5 small children that aren't her children, to enjoy her birthday. If not, maybe she can enjoy it later.

I had to take Miranda to the doctor today, she is sick. She was puking last weekend, this weekend she was coughing her head off. She is now on an antibiotic. I feel bad for her, but she still is in good humor. She even took her babydoll "Ross" to the doctor with her.

No comments: