Sunday, September 28, 2008

Can you believe this?

I have to find a way to get a photo off of my phone and onto here....

So, Kaila wrecks the van. She is driving around the Alpine Loop, up where the road narrows. She had to scoot over to allow room for a passing truck and trailer, and went off the side of the road. The shoulder there is only 3 inches, and it catches your tire and pulls you off the road. I get this photo from one of her coworkers that I know. The van is hanging over a cliff with a huge, steep dropoff. The van is being held up by a small tree.

I am not happy that she wrecked the van, but it could have happened to any of us. I am just glad that the tree stopped it, or else everyone would be coming over for a funeral. It is so scary. I thank Heavenly Father for the tree....

5 comments:

Amber said...

oh my gosh!!! i'm so glad she is safe!

Dee Ice Hole said...

I am pretty tickled the little tree saved her---I know things like that can be irritating but when it is all over all you really remember are the good times---think about that.

Inklings said...

I thank Heavenly Father for the tree, too! I am so glad no one was hurt.

Sally said...

Wow, so glad she is ok!!! Sorry about the van, can you get a new one now? :)

Lindsay Logic said...

She's a lucky girl! Thank goodness!