Thursday, October 23, 2008

The PED EGG

A Ped Egg is a great foot exfoliator. It looks like a cheese grater, and it removes dead skin from your feet. Of course, they have commercials on TV, hence my 8 year old knows all about it.

She came down to me today and informed me that my husband needs one and she made the following declaration:

"Mom, dad needs to use your Ped Egg. You know that gross, dead skin on the bottom of his feet? Well, he ripped a hole in your sheets."

The sad thing is, what she said is true... he did rip a hole in my sheets with his feet. And they were kinda expensive sheets. :)

5 comments:

Amber said...

oh that is so so sad LOL

Sally said...

This state dries us all out! :(

Native Minnow said...

Bwahahahahahaha - that's too funny

Lindsay Logic said...

That's so funny! :) Embarrassing for him...but funny.

Delirious said...

Someone told me a long time ago that the best way to keep your heels from cracking is to always wear socks. I find that when I do, my heels are in good shape, and when I don't, they crack.