Sunday, October 29, 2006

she works hard for the money......

I was working really early in the morning and decided I needed a drink about an hour into my shift. I pull into the convenience store and go straight to the cooler and then straight to the checkout. As I am walking out, I hear someone yell, "Yeah, that's right, get back to work." I turn, thinking it is someone I know giving me a hard time. It wasn't, and he sucked air through his teeth and tilted his head back, glaring at me. As I walk out, he is yelling at me to go "busting crime" blah blah........ so.................

I pull across the street, and notice the gentleman leaving. His car has no front plate, which is against the law, so I pull him over. He isn't wearing a seatbelt, and has no proof of having insurance. I warn him for the plate, and give him a citation for the seat belt and insurance problem. After he signs it, I ask him, "am I working hard enough for you now, sir?" Of course, he says, "F*** you, you f*** c****!!" and peels out and drives off.

I swear, there are some people you just can't please!!

1 comment:

Mark Cook said...

You're right. Some people just can't get happy. This cracked me up as much as talking to you on the second leg of your "work assignment from hell". I'm so glad I wasn't around for the next airline leg of your trip.