Tuesday, October 24, 2006

crazy lady

At work, there is this lady that calls us about three times a night and for the most stupid things. Here are some examples of why she is calling 911:

"There are juveniles outside filling up my window wells with water."
"My neighbor just gave my dog a Klondike bar, trying to kill it."
"The neighbor's kids just filled my furnace up with dirt and now it won't work."
"My neighbor was just in my house, he went out this window right here (pointing) but I have no idea how he locked it back up."
At 4:00 AM, "would you please send someone over here to make them turn off all the lights? Someone is shining lights in my face and I can't get to sleep. They shouldn't be allowed to do that."

This lady works in the mental health profession. I asked her if I was one of her clients, what she would say to me if I came in and reported these things to her daily. I finally snapped and told her she was halucinating. Of course, tonight when she called she asked for them to send someone out, except for the lady that told her she was psycho. I NEVER used the word psycho, but I was thinking it a lot!! That is FINE with me, I don't have to deal with her again!!

No comments: