Tuesday, May 02, 2006

house to live in

I am almost ready to bring the kids back to Utah, and I am so excited. (Not as excited as my husband, but excited nonetheless.) I can't wait to be able to beat them for fighting, take away privileges for bad grades.....lol......seriously, every time I go there the little one has a new vocabulary, the next one up is in need of serious mommy-attention, and the older ones have so much new stuff going on in their lives that I don't know about. (some of it, I am probably glad I don't know about it.) :) Anyway, I am excited. I am grateful for those who let me stay with them, but I will be glad to have my own space to live in ....and I won't have to carry my soap and things to and from the bathroom...just to get in the shower and realize I forgot something!!

No comments: